Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Savvy in Sydney!

Ok, before I share some solid revelation that I had today, I must first boast of the little victory I had today...

This morning I decided I was going to head out and attend a Sisterhood morning (BY MYSELF.) A little nervous but feeling brave I drove myself without GPS or husband to Hillsong's City campus and back without getting lost! (Victory! You may cheer now!) This may not seem like much but this was my second solo drive in Sydney and I am quite proud of myself and rather savvy!

On reflection, I'm not so sure it was all my doing...I think God REALLY wanted me to be there to hear Donna Crouch share the Word and so He made sure I didn't take any wrong turns! Donna spoke this morning on Wisdom and I received some really timely words. "Get to know the season you're in, and embrace the challenge of that season and decide you are going to thrive." Having been home on my lonesome this week with nothing much to do but wait for Steven to get home from work, these words have put things in perspective and given me the "get up and go" that I needed. Thank you Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment